Website Espanola Animal Hospital
Accessible, Affordable Surgical Care
Busy referral practice in Greater Sudbury seeking an RVT with canine rehab credentials (CCRT/CCRP) to spearhead our blossoming program. Will also consider an ambitious RVT with aspirations and willing to do certification training.
Brand new facility, complete with Hudson Aquatics underwater treadmill, Tek Scan, orthopedics laboratory, TheraLase laser, e-stim units, complete set of therex equipment, wheelchairs, etc.
The successful candidate will be self-starting and highly motivated, as they will be responsible for building and growing our canine rehab program to meet the needs of patients and help improve access to care in Northern Ontario for pets and their parents.
Initial training will be in Espanola, ON and candidate will also be required to perform routine tasks in busy surgical practice while program is being developed and grown. Salary commensurate with credentials and experience.
Why work with us?
– Bring your own dog to work
– Breakfast and lunch provided daily by in-house cook
– Generous CE budget (we want to help you reach whatever goals you have!)
– Jaanuu uniforms provided
– Pet insurance premiums for your own pets covered after 1 year of employment
– Benefits (including vision/dental)
– Happy and supportive working environment
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org