Website Elmvale Veterinary Hospital
Compassionate care for 70 years
Join our team of dedicated veterinary professionals at Elmvale Veterinary Hospital, where we have been providing compassionate care for pets and their owners for over 70 years. Our fully equipped facility, combined with our Cat-Friendly practice, ensures that our RVTs have access to the resources needed to execute their skills with excellence.
As a Registered Veterinary Technician at Elmvale Veterinary Hospital, you will play a vital role in our team, providing top-notch care and support to our clients and their beloved pets. Our rural location provides a diverse range of interesting cases to challenge and engage you. Additionally, with our highly experienced surgeon on staff, there are endless opportunities to learn beyond routine surgeries and expand your skill set.
We understand the importance of maintaining a healthy work/life balance, which is why we offer our team a four-day work week to disconnect and recharge. We also provide various opportunities for continued learning and professional development, ensuring that our team is constantly growing and expanding their knowledge.
At Elmvale Veterinary Hospital, you will find a supportive, fun, and dedicated team of professionals who share your passion for providing the best possible care for our patients. If you are a dynamic RVT looking for a place where the learning possibilities are endless, and you can be part of an amazing team, then this is the perfect opportunity for you. Don’t hesitate, apply now, and join our team at Elmvale Veterinary Hospital!
About the Role
Our candidate must have:
- Veterinary Technician Diploma
- Experience RVT within a clinical setting (1 to 2 years experience)
- Passed the VTNE or will soon be passing the VTNE
- Good standing with their provincial regulatory association
We are seeking candidates who possess the following qualities:
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
- Well-developed technical skills
- Versatile and adaptable when presented with day-to-day challenges
- Knowledgeable and passionate about their career
WHAT WE OFFER
- SIGNING BONUS!!
- Competitive compensation (Starting $25 – $30/h, depending on experience)
- Flexible Schedule (4 Day Work Week)
- Annual Performance Reviews and ability to develop in your profession
- Various Team Building Activities
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Annual Uniform Allowance
- Continuing education allowance + Access to exclusive webinars and CE events
- Health and dental plus a fantastic EAP, access to Telus Health telemedicine & loads of other benefit perks
- RRSP package with matching
- Commitment to the community and to helping pets in need through the Oscar Fund activities
- AMAZING medical and pet supply discounts
- And much more!!
Elmvale Veterinary Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. A career with VetStrategy is anything but ordinary! Our work is something we’re truly excited about. Every day, we make an impact on the lives of others with veterinary care backed by a team of professionals who love what they do.
From Vancouver Island to Newfoundland, we have opportunities across Canada to fuel your passion. The possibilities are endless for you to do the most meaningful work of your career. Let us help you find your perfect role.
There are jobs and then there’s us. This is your moment to do the kind of work you find meaningful. Grab the opportunity to challenge yourself, push boundaries and learn new skills. Surround yourself with peers who will inspire you, and be inspired by you, to shape the future of veterinary care.
You’ll be part of a team that supports professional development and you’ll be provided with opportunities to grow throughout your career.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org