Website Don Valley Animal Hospital
Don Valley Animal Hospital is looking for an extraordinary Registered Veterinary Technician with exceptional technical and communication skills. The successful candidate will be a reliable, energetic and outgoing team player who takes pride in a job well done. You must be an effective communicator and possess a genuine interest in promoting compassionate veterinary care to ensure the ongoing health and well-being of our patients.
We are committed to the highest standards of patient care. We provide medicine and surgery in a unique, collaborative environment with compassionate and friendly professionals who will always put our patients first. Our modern, professionally managed practice allows you to practice and develop the full range of your professional skills. Join us, and help us continue to provide an exceptional experience for our loyal clients and their furry friends.
As our ideal Candidate, you have:
- RVT certification OR Graduated from an RVT program with VTNE exam pending.
- Passion and enthusiasm for the field of veterinary care.
- The skills and desire to act as a critical part of a dynamic and energetic team.
- Well developed technical skills.
- Strong client-communication skills.
- Competitive compensation packages
- Paid vacation time
- Paid sick days
- Group benefits including medical, dental and life
- Flexible work schedules in a vibrant, friendly work environment
- Amazing employee discounts on veterinary care and pet food
- Uniform Allowance
- CE opportunities, including a personal CE budget allowance and access to exclusive annual conferences and seminars
- A strong network of veterinary practices offering support, collaboration, and knowledge exchange to ensure ongoing development opportunities
- Exceptional career growth opportunities including key leadership positions
- Continued investments in new technologies, advanced diagnostics, and modern facilities
Submit your cover letter and resume today and let us help you jump-start the next chapter of your career!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com