Website Crossroads Veterinary Clinic Crossroads Veterinary Clinic
Crossroads Veterinary Clinic
You were made to save animals, we take care of the rest.
Crossroads Veterinary Clinic is seeking a friendly, team orientated and passionate Registered Veterinary Technician to join our growing practice in Thunder Bay, Ontario. Crossroads is a team centered multi-veterinarian hospital engaged in offering patient centered service in Northwestern Ontario. We care for every pet as if it were our own.
Our veterinary professionals are dedicated to excellence in medicine, surgical care, and diagnostics. We are pleased to offer in-house laboratory, digital x-ray, ultrasound, laser therapy and dentistry in a beautifully renovated and expanded hospital. Responsibilities include surgical monitoring, post-operative care, diagnostic processing, client education and care.
The successful candidate will possess excellent interpersonal skills, initiative, and a commitment to exemplary patient care. If you love the challenge of a dynamic fast-paced environment, a town filled with pet lovers and an enthusiastic team-oriented staff, look no further!
About the Role
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- VT Diploma (New grads welcome!)
- Passion for what you do every day! Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Solid communication skills
We offer above average compensation, an intimate and exciting work environment and an excellent compensation package. Benefits include a signing bonus medical/dental coverage, paid sick days, paid CE, uniform allowance and a generous pet discount.
Crossroads Veterinary Clinic is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we put a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Continuing education allowance
- Comprehensive benefit plan, including RSPs
- Signing Bonus
- Competitive compensation
- Access to Animal Care Technology online training
- Access to medical webinar events throughout the year by leading specialists
- Opportunity to advance in your career
- Commitment to the community and to helping pets in need through the Oscar Fund activities
- Competitive medical and pet supply discounts
We look forward to hearing from you!
Do not miss out on this unique opportunity to join a fun and dynamic team!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com