Website Centretown Animal Hospital
You were made to save animals. We take care of the rest.
Are you looking to join a team that is excited to go to work, loves to learn something new every day and is focused on work life balance? At Centretown Veterinary Hospital, you will have the opportunity to assist in all aspects of veterinary care including surgery, dentistry, diagnostics, and client education. If you are nutrition focused this is the place for you. We run an amazing weight loss program and focus on our online store; this means fewer heavy bags to deal with! If you are interested in using all of your abilities to their fullest potential and wish to join a supportive and fun team, then we want to hear from you! Do not miss this great opportunity where learning and development are endless!
We are looking for someone who:
- Is detailed oriented
- Is a team player with a positive attitude
- Loves to work with the pet parents as much as their pets
- Is equally excited about Veterinary Medicine as we are!
- Is prepared to laugh, learn, and grow in their career!
Our work is something we’re truly excited about. Every day, we make an impact in the lives of others with veterinary care backed by a team of professionals who love what they do.
From Vancouver Island to Newfoundland, we have opportunities across Canada to fuel your passion. The possibilities are endless for you to do the most meaningful work of your career. Let us help you find your perfect role.
There are jobs and then there’s us. This is your moment to do the kind of work you find meaningful. Grab the opportunity to challenge yourself, push boundaries and learn new skills. Surround yourself with peers who will inspire you, and be inspired by you, to shape the future of veterinary care.
You’ll be part of a team that supports professional development and you’ll be provided with opportunities to grow throughout your career.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation, wages from $20.00-24.00/hr, according to experience
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Continuing education allowance
- Comprehensive benefit plan including medical/dental coverage
- Access to Animal Care Technology online training
- Access to medical webinar events throughout the year by leading specialists
- Opportunity to advance in your career and career planning
- Commitment to the community and to helping pets in need
- Competitive medical and pet supply discounts
- Canada wide internal transfer opportunities
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com