Website Cavan Hills Veterinary Services
Come join Cavan Hills Veterinary Services and our team of exceptional Veterinary Professionals who are committed to medical and surgical excellence in an empathetic, warm and friendly environment!
We strive to mobilize our RVTs to the fullest of their skillset and encourage continued learning and skill advancement. Our RVTs are entrusted with a lot of responsibility in the clinic. You will work closely with a skilled team of DVMs, ACAs and receptionists. We care for cats, dogs, birds, exotics, and pocket pets. Our RVTs manage skilled anesthetics, perform CRI calculations, calculate medication doses, manage critical and emergent patients, perform digital dental and full-body radiographs, phlebotomy, dental prophylaxis, in house laboratory work, client education and most importantly, our RVTs are our first-line advocates for our patients! As a 24-7 emergency and general practice facility, you will use the full breadth of your skills.
About the role
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- Registered Veterinary Technician in good standing
- Passion for what you do every day!
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Solid communication skills
- Ability to triage and think critically in a steady, fast paced work environment
- Drive to further skills regarding anesthesia, dentistry, advanced medicine etc.
Cavan Hills Veterinary Services is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. A career with VetStrategy is anything but ordinary. Our work is something we’re truly excited about. Every day, we make an impact in the lives of others with veterinary care backed by a team of professionals who love what they do.
From Vancouver Island to Newfoundland, we have opportunities across Canada to fuel your passion. The possibilities are endless for you to do the most meaningful work of your career. Let us help you find your perfect role.
There are jobs and then there’s us. This is your moment to do the kind of work you find meaningful. Grab the opportunity to challenge yourself, push boundaries and learn new skills. Surround yourself with peers who will inspire you, and be inspired by you, to shape the future of veterinary care.
You’ll be part of a team that supports professional development and you’ll be provided with opportunities to grow throughout your career.
WHAT WE OFFER
- SIGNING BONUS!!!
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Continuing education allowance
- Comprehensive benefit plan including medical/dental coverage
- Competitive compensation
- Access to Animal Care Technology online training
- Access to medical webinar events throughout the year by leading specialists
- Opportunity to advance in your career
- Commitment to the community and to helping pets in need
- Competitive medical and pet supply discounts
- Paid Wellness/Sick days
- Paid CE and OAVT dues
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com