Website Carling Animal Hospital
Join our team at Carling Animal Hospital! We’re seeking a skilled and passionate Registered Veterinary Technician (RVT) to join our dynamic practice.
We specialize in laparoscopic surgeries and provide exceptional care to a variety of animals, including exotics, small animals, and pocket pets.
With a strong group of experienced RVTs, we foster a collaborative and positive culture that promotes professional growth. Our hospital is dedicated to staying at the forefront of veterinary medicine through continuing education and innovative techniques.
If you’re a motivated RVT looking to expand your skills and work in a supportive environment, apply now to be part of our team at Carling Animal Hospital!
About the Role
Our candidate must have:
- Veterinary Technician Diploma
- New grads are welcome to apply
- Passed the VTNE or will soon be passing the VTNE
- Good standing with their provincial regulatory association
We are seeking candidates who possess the following qualities:
- Attention to detail
- Versatile and adaptable when presented with day-to-day challenges
- Team oriented mindset
- Collaborative and innovative
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation (Starting $22.50-$28.00/h, depending on experience)
- Monday to Friday Work Week!
- Annual Performance Reviews and ability to develop in your profession
- Various Team Building Activities
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Mentorship Opportunities
- Continuing education allowance + Access to exclusive webinars and CE events
- Health and dental plus a fantastic EAP, access to Telus Health telemedicine & loads of other benefit perks
- RRSP package with matching
- Commitment to the community and to helping pets in need through the Oscar Fund activities
- AMAZING medical and pet supply discounts
- And much more!!
Carling Animal Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. A career with VetStrategy is anything but ordinary! Our work is something we’re truly excited about. Every day, we make an impact on the lives of others with veterinary care backed by a team of professionals who love what they do.
From Vancouver Island to Newfoundland, we have opportunities across Canada to fuel your passion. The possibilities are endless for you to do the most meaningful work of your career. Let us help you find your perfect role.
There are jobs and then there’s us. This is your moment to do the kind of work you find meaningful. Grab the opportunity to challenge yourself, push boundaries and learn new skills. Surround yourself with peers who will inspire you, and be inspired by you, to shape the future of veterinary care.
You’ll be part of a team that supports professional development and you’ll be provided with opportunities to grow throughout your career.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com