Website Cambrian Animal Hospital
You were made to save animals. We take care of the rest.
Signing Bonus! Cambrian Animal Hospital is looking to add a full time RVT to our growing team! We are strong advocates of a positive work/life balance and our weekend-free schedule will allow you plenty of time to relax with family and enjoy the active outdoor lifestyle that Sudbury has to offer. We are a 2 vet, 6 support staff hospital in a full equipped facility. The close-knit Cambrian team is progressive and committed to our patients and clients, we are active members of our community, we have a great sense of humour, love spending time together and love learning together. This is a fun, friendly and fast-paced environment! We have a large and diverse caseload and practice a high standard of care so our RVTs utilize all of their technical skills.
About The Role
As our ideal candidate, you will have:
· VT Diploma
· A passion for what you do! Every day is unique here so you need enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
· A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with an amazing client base
· Solid communication and organization skills
We offer an above average compensation package, which includes a signing bonus, generous employee discount, health benefits (medical/dental coverage), paid sick days, paid OAVT dues, paid uniform and continuing education allowance.
Cambrian Animal Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian owned and operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and, as such, we put a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
WHAT WE OFFER
● Friendly and supportive work environment
● Continuing education allowance
● Comprehensive benefit plan
● Competitive compensation
● Access to Animal Care Technology online training
● Access to medical webinar events throughout the year by leading specialists
● Opportunity to advance in your career
● Commitment to the community and to helping pets in need through the Oscar Fund activities
● Competitive medical and pet supply discounts
We look forward to hearing from you!