Website Bridlewood Animal Hospital
Pets, People, & Positivity! Are you passionate about providing unparalleled high-quality care for pets? Do you want to practice progressive medicine with a team of people who understand the value of positivity? Live your passion! Join us today!
Bridlewood Animal Hospital in Kanata (20 minutes west of Ottawa) has a rare opportunity for a friendly RVT interested in fully utilizing their skills. We are looking for someone who loves veterinary medicine and enjoys being part of a fun, hard-working team. If you’re searching for an inclusive environment and want to make an impact in a pet-loving community, this is the perfect opportunity for you! We want to support our RVTs in roles that make them feel proud, and we are committed to motivating and empowering our team members. You will be scheduled for 32 – 40 hours per week, including alternating Saturdays. No On Call!
Our clinic values our RVTs, and we prove it by supporting your personal, financial, and professional growth through:
– Continuing Education (CE)
– A Competitive Wage Rate
– A Comprehensive Health Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, & Vision premiums paid by clinic)
– Professional Services Coverage (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist, acupuncturist and more)
– Employee Assistance Program
– Paid Licensing & Membership Dues
– Paid Vacation time
– Paid Sick & Personal Days
– Generous Veterinary Discounts (75% off services for your own pets, and an extended family and friends discount)
– Uniform Allowance
– Signing Bonus to help with moving expenses can be arranged for out-of-town candidates!
If you are looking for a progressive environment where each individual is heard, and recognized for their unique contributions, we’d love to talk.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive, and diverse workplace.
Contact Information: Visit our website at https://bridlewoodanimalhospital.ca/ to learn more. Submit your CV to Dionne at firstname.lastname@example.org today!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com