Website Brant Animal Clinic
Are you an enthusiastic Registered Veterinary Technician seeking a rewarding opportunity within a dynamic and amiable team? Look no further – Brant Animal Clinic is expanding its team and actively seeking a Registered Veterinary Technician. The ideal candidate will bring a remarkably positive attitude and excellent communication skills. If you aspire to work in a close-knit team atmosphere, this opportunity is tailor-made for you!
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive Health and Dental and Disability Benefits Plan
- Continuing education benefits
- Additional incentives per procedure
- Additional clinic performance incentives – weekly & monthly
- Ability to use all of your skills to their maximum potential as you are front in center in the Client communication/care process not just behind the scenes
- Generous personal pet care discounts and at cost purchases of diets and medications
- A great hospital culture and highly experienced teammates to offer support and mentorship
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Triaging patients and taking their vitals, and acquiring patient history and other information from clients.
- Assisting with diagnostic procedures.
- Discussing treatment plans and estimates, and payment options with clients.
- Acquiring cephalic, saphenous, and jugular blood samples.
- Inserting IV catheters, and monitoring anesthesia, ventilators, and fluid therapy.
- Operating autoclaves and Anprolene sterilizers.
- Processing specimens in the in-house laboratory and submitting specimens to outside laboratories.
- Calculating medication dosages, and providing dosage instructions for clients.
- Entering patients’ service charges into the computer database and keeping accurate patient records.
- Explaining patient instructions to clients and sharing educational materials.
Our unique interview process is designed to find the perfect RVT for the position.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by – apply today!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com