Website Baywood South Animal Hospital
Where we treat your pets like family
Have you been practicing as a Registered Veterinary Technician for many years, or are you a newly Registered Veterinary Technician? Are you looking for a rewarding job at a unique family friendly veterinary practice with a great team, and clinic culture? Then look no further!
Baywood South Animal Hospital is looking for a Registered Veterinary Technician to join our team. We are a small animal practice that is growing with lots of opportunity for personal and professional growth. We are looking for a hard working individual with a passion for providing excellent patient care and high quality medicine. If you are a kind, dependable and team-oriented individual with great communication skills, and a willingness to learn, we encourage you to apply for this position!
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Surgery and Anesthesia (induction, intubation, patient prep, monitoring and
- Performing dental cleanings and dental radiographs
- Performing lab work in house and preparing lab work to be sent to an outside laboratory
- Performing radiographs
- Assisting our Veterinarian in daily appointments
- Technician appointments such as nail trims, injections and blood draws
- Cleaning and maintenance of clinic equipment
- Accurate and detailed record keeping
What we offer:
- Paid CE
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Uniform allowance
- Discounted veterinary care, medications, food, and other products for personal pets
- Paid OAVT dues
- A positive work environment with amazing clients and patients
Compensation is negotiable and will be discussed at the time of the interview.
Thank you for your interest in being a part of the Baywood South Animal Hospital Team, and we look forward to hearing from you! Please email your cover letter and resume to our hospital manager Nikki.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org