Website Aylmer Veterinary Clinic
Are you an experienced and passionate Registered Veterinary Technician (RVT) looking for a fulfilling career in a dynamic and supportive environment? At Aylmer Veterinary Clinic, we’re not just a workplace; we’re a close-knit family dedicated to providing exceptional care to our patients and clients.
Aylmer Veterinary Clinic is not just a place of work; it’s a place of growth and camaraderie. We are committed to the well-being of our team members and our patients. Our culture emphasizes learning, collaboration, and professional development.
What We Offer:
- Opportunities to Make an Impact: Get involved in our quarterly focuses, become a nutritional advocate, and begun a health and safety representative in our clinic.
- Diverse Experience: Our busy practice ensures you’ll see a wide variety of unique cases, from non-elective surgeries to dental procedures, making each day different and exciting.
- Client Service Advocacy: Develop meaningful relationships with our clients, making a positive difference in their pet’s lives.
- Supportive Team: We’re not just colleagues; we’re your second family, always ready to support and assist.
- Team Building: Strengthen bonds with your teammates through team-building activities like bowling, annual fun Christmas parties, and food truck visits.
- Flexible Scheduling: We understand the importance of work-life balance and offer flexibility in scheduling.
- Learning Opportunities: We encourage continuous learning and growth to enhance your skills and knowledge.
Why Choose Aylmer Veterinary Clinic:
Working at the Aylmer Veterinary Clinic is rewarding every day. Providing excellent care and knowledge to our patients and clients is something we are proud of and will continue to strive for. Working here is like having a second family. The relationships you form with your colleagues and clients make for an even better day at work. Even though some days are challenging, it is the challenges that help us grow as a team.
Join us at Aylmer Veterinary Clinic and embark on a career where your passion, skills, and commitment can flourish in a supportive and vibrant clinic culture. If you’re ready to be part of a team that values your contribution and growth, apply today. Your next fulfilling adventure starts here!
About the Role
Our candidate must have:
- Veterinary Technician Diploma
- New grads are welcome to apply
- Passed the VTNE or will soon be passing the VTNE
- Good standing with their provincial regulatory association
We are seeking candidates who possess the following qualities:
- Team Player, Hard Working, Efficient, Adaptable
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive compensation (Starting $21/h, depending on experience)
- Annual Performance Reviews and ability to develop in your profession
- Continuing education allowance + Access to exclusive webinars and CE events
- Health and dental plus a fantastic EAP, access to Telus Health telemedicine & loads of other benefit perks
- RRSP package with matching
- INDUSTRY LEADING medical and pet supply discounts
- And much more!!
Aylmer Veterinary Clinic is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. A career with VetStrategy is anything but ordinary! Our work is something we’re truly excited about. Every day, we make an impact on the lives of others with veterinary care backed by a team of professionals who love what they do.
From Vancouver Island to Newfoundland, we have opportunities across Canada to fuel your passion. The possibilities are endless for you to do the most meaningful work of your career. Let us help you find your perfect role.
There are jobs and then there’s us. This is your moment to do the kind of work you find meaningful. Grab the opportunity to challenge yourself, push boundaries and learn new skills. Surround yourself with peers who will inspire you, and be inspired by you, to shape the future of veterinary care.
You’ll be part of a team that supports professional development and you’ll be provided with opportunities to grow throughout your career.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org