Website Animal Hospital of Milton
Position: Registered Veterinary Technician
Hospital: Animal Hospital of Milton
Location: Milton, Ontario
Term: Full-time Employment
Description: Opportunity of a lifetime! Animal Hospital of Milton, a well-respected veterinary practice driven by service excellence is now welcoming applications from motivated RVTs interested in joining an established and supportive team.
Our team is dedicated to providing high standards of care for clients and patients. Positivity is a top priority here, and we take great pride in the healthy culture we have cultivated. We work hard, we work collaboratively, and have fun on the job. We take a team-orientated approach to the veterinary care we provide for our patients, we tackle challenges together, and haven’t experienced any staff turnover due to our bond with each other. It is important that we find someone with a strong work ethic that shares our passion for pets and optimism in the clinic. Once chosen, we’re going to take you under our wing and, as one of us, we will always have your back! If you are serious about your professional growth and want to work in a positive and supportive environment, we want to hear from you!
Our clinic values our RVTs, and we prove it by supporting your personal, financial, and professional growth through:
· Continuing Education (CE)
· Competitive Wage
· Extended Health Benefits package (Medical, Dental, & Vision premiums paid by clinic)
· Professional Services coverage (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist, and more)
· Employee Assistance Program
· Paid Licensing & Membership Dues
· Professional Liability Insurance coverage
· Paid Vacation time
· Paid Sick & Personal Days
· Generous Veterinary Discounts (75% off services for your own pets, and an extended family and friends discount)
· Uniform Allowance
· Relocation allowance to help with moving expenses can be arranged for out-of-town candidates!
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive, and diverse workplace.
Contact Information: Visit our website at www.animalhospitalofmilton.com and, when you like what see, contact Dionne at email@example.com to arrange an introductory conversation today!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org