You were made to save animals. We take care of the rest.
Exciting opportunity for a passionate part-time Registered Veterinary Technician to enhance our team at a progressive emergency clinic in Durham Region (AEC). Animal Emergency Clinic Durham Region boasts a fully equipped Idexx laboratory and practices non-manual restraint with our Idexx digital x-ray system in a spacious, clean work environment. The ideal candidate is looking to get a taste of emergency medicine while working alongside a supportive and dedicated team of professionals.
About The Role
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- Registered Veterinary Technician in good standing with the OAVT
- Passion for what you do every day! Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude!
- Solid communication skills
- Strong technical skills in venipuncture, lab work and client relations
- Available to work on weekends and holidays
What We Offer
- An intimate and exciting work environment
- Above-average compensation
- Access to Animal Care Technology online training
- Access to medical webinar events throughout the year by leading specialists
- Mentorship opportunities
- Uniform allowance
- Generous pet discount
- Opportunity to advance in your career
- Commitment to the community and to helping pets in need through the Oscar Fund activities
- Competitive medical and pet supply discounts
- Canada wide internal transfer opportunities
Animal Emergency Clinic of Durham Region is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. A career with VetStrategy is anything but ordinary! Our work is something we’re truly excited about. Every day, we make an impact on the lives of others with veterinary care backed by a team of professionals who love what they do.
From Vancouver Island to Newfoundland, we have opportunities across Canada to fuel your passion. The possibilities are endless for you to do the most meaningful work of your career. Let us help you find your perfect role.
There are jobs and then there’s us. This is your moment to do the kind of work you find meaningful. Grab the opportunity to challenge yourself, push boundaries and learn new skills. Surround yourself with peers who will inspire you, and be inspired by you, to shape the future of veterinary care.
You’ll be part of a team that supports professional development and you’ll be provided with opportunities to grow throughout your career.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please send your resume to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org