Website Aldershot Animal Hospital
Are you an experienced Registered Veterinary Technician seeking a rewarding full-time opportunity within a friendly and collaborative team? At Aldershot Animal Hospital we offer gold standard veterinary care with a relationship based focus. Open and honest communication is our strength – both with our clients and within our close knit hospital team. No drama llamas.
Our ideal candidate will bring a positive attitude, excellent communication skills, and a sense of humour. Anesthesia and dental experience are a must, as well as passion for caring for furry friends in a fear free manner. Comfort with spicy cats is recommended. Experience with rabbits and pocket pets would be an asset but not required.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Comprehensive health, dental and disability benefits.
- OAVT dues covered.
- Uniform and continuing education allowance.
- Generous employee discounts on veterinary services and product.
- Additional incentive per procedure.
- Additional hospital performance incentives – weekly & monthly.
- A great hospital culture and highly experienced teammates to offer support and mentorship!
- Registered Veterinary Technician (RVT) certification in Ontario.
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience as an RVT.
- Strong knowledge of veterinary nursing procedures, anesthesia, dentistry, and laboratory diagnostics.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by – apply today!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com