Website Airport Animal Hospital
Airport Animal Hospital has been serving the pets and people of the region of North Bay for over 2 decades!
We are a 3 vet and 11 staff member hospital accredited by AAHA. We have in-house blood, digital full body and dental radiography, ultrasound, therapeutic laser, digital screen microscope, and more. We take our commitment to animals, pet parents and the North Bay community seriously.
We are currently looking for a dynamic RVT to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will enjoy a fun, supportive and dedicated team of professionals. This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing team where learning possibilities are endless!
About the Role
Our candidate must have:
- Veterinary Technician Diploma
- New grads are welcome to apply
- Passed the VTNE or will soon be passing the VTNE
- Good standing with their provincial regulatory association
We are seeking candidates who possess the following qualities:
- Passion for what you do every day! Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Solid communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- SIGNING BONUS!!
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible Schedule
- Annual Performance Reviews and ability to develop in your profession
- Various Team Building Activities
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Continuing education allowance + Access to exclusive webinars and CE events
- Health and dental plus a fantastic EAP, access to Telus Health telemedicine & loads of other benefit perks
- RRSP package with matching
- Commitment to the community and to helping pets in need through the Oscar Fund activities
- AMAZING medical and pet supply discounts
- And much more!!
Airport Animal Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. A career with VetStrategy is anything but ordinary! Our work is something we’re truly excited about. Every day, we make an impact on the lives of others with veterinary care backed by a team of professionals who love what they do.
From Vancouver Island to Newfoundland, we have opportunities across Canada to fuel your passion. The possibilities are endless for you to do the most meaningful work of your career. Let us help you find your perfect role.
There are jobs and then there’s us. This is your moment to do the kind of work you find meaningful. Grab the opportunity to challenge yourself, push boundaries and learn new skills. Surround yourself with peers who will inspire you, and be inspired by you, to shape the future of veterinary care.
You’ll be part of a team that supports professional development and you’ll be provided with opportunities to grow throughout your career.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com