The Great Wall – How to build and maintain the skin barrier through nutrition
Presented by Dr. Pye and Dr. Ruggiero
What is the skin barrier? Why is it important? What should healthy skin look like? What key nutrients are required to build and maintain the skin barrier?
During this webcast, Drs. Charlie Pye and Catherine Ruggiero will answer these questions and more as they examine the benefits of adequate nutrition for pets with skin issues.
Learn from our experts as they present:
• an overview of the different skin layers as well as key structures;
• the different functions of the skin barrier;
• a comparison and contrast between healthy and unhealthy skin;
• an overview of the different key nutrients required to build and maintain the skin barrier and how they impact the skin’s different structures;
• a shared case example managed through multimodal therapy and nutrition.
Select one of the following: - Scheduled Event
What is the format of the online event? - Live (Interactive)
Supporting Documentation -
CE Credits - 1
Event Access - Yes