This webcast is presented as part of our new series on canine osteoarthritis addressing pathogenesis, disease awareness, canine and owner quality of life, and osteoarthritis management, including new developments.
Get one step ahead: How can we diagnose osteoarthritis in the early stages and slow down disease progression?
In this webinar, Professor Lascelles introduces new strategies for managing canine osteoarthritis:
• Understand why early diagnosis of osteoarthritis in young dogs is so important for their long‐term health and comfort
• Learn to spot the earliest signs of osteoarthritis pain, before the dog is visibly lame
• Discover how to overcome potential barriers to diagnosing osteoarthritis in young dogs
• Learn different ways of talking with owners about their dog’s osteoarthritis
• Discover Dr. Lascelles’ “3+3” programme for managing osteoarthritis in young dogs
OAVT CE Credit: 1