TACKLE THE ROOT CAUSES: How can we identify patients at risk and support healthy joints?
In this webinar, Professor Lascelles challenges common perceptions of osteoarthritis:
- Learn how many dogs may be affected by osteoarthritis-associated pain
- Discover why we should shift our focus to young dogs and look to developmental diseases as a driver of canine osteoarthritis
- Understand all relevant risk factors for developing osteoarthritis like breed, body weight and exercise level
- Learn how to support healthy joints to delay osteoarthritis development
- Discover how pharmacological and non-pharmacological pain management strategies can help prevent the progression of osteoarthritis-related pain
This is the link to view this webinar: https://www.communivet.com/en/ca/education/webcasts