This webcast will be available for on-demand viewing as of February 25, 2022:
What happens in osteoarthritic joints and how does that impact the progression of disease?
In this webinar, Professor Budsberg unravels the complex nature of osteoarthritis:
• Learn about mechanical stresses on the joint, how they cause joint inflammation and why this leads to osteoarthritis development
• Understand the role of chronic low‐grade inflammation in osteoarthritis progression
• Discover why osteoarthritic dogs can be painful not just in the affected joint but elsewhere in their bodies
• Revise the role of COX‐2 and PGE‐2 in both the clinical signs and pathogenesis of osteoarthritis
• Discover the true role of obesity in osteoarthritis – it’s more than excess weight!