Website Whites Road Animal Hospital
Are you an RVT looking to take the next step in your career? Thinking about management one day? Whites Road Animal Hospital can help develop and cultivate your leadership skills in a positive, collaborative environment.
Whites Road Animal Hospital is a well-established practice in Pickering. Our team is driven to provide the level of service and care we would expect for our own pets. We empower pets to live the best life possible, and take pride in our ability to foster healthy long-term relationships with the community and each other. Our ideal Lead RVT candidate values a positive and fun-loving atmosphere with laughter. If you are an intuitive team player with strong emotional intelligence, we want to hear from you. Our collaborative and supportive culture is the cornerstone of our practice. Pets. People. Positivity! If you have a desire to work with a team that is committed to creating a better veterinary experience for pets, their pet parents, and the professionals that provide this care – please get in touch.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a culture champion and positive role model with an optimistic, can-do attitude
- Wants to make the patient experience, the client experience and the team experience the absolute best it can be
- Actively participates in and encourages skill enhancement and continuous learning for yourself and your team
- Is enthusiastic and responsive to coaching and mentorship
- Can direct and support the technical team in areas of patient care, efficient use of time, best medicine, SOPs, etc
- Leads client education initiatives including diet, parasiticides, blood work, dentals, etc
- Meets regularly with the Practice Manager and Medical Director to share ideas and feedback
- Oversees the supervision and training of technicians, veterinary assistants and kennel attendants
- Preferably has experience with hands free x-ray, dental x-ray and Idexx in house lab
What We Offer
Our clinic values our RVTs, and we prove it by supporting your personal, financial, and professional growth through:
- Leadership training, coaching and mentoring
- Continuing Education (CE)
- A Competitive Wage Rate
- A Comprehensive Health Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, & Vision premiums paid by clinic)
- Professional Services Coverage (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist, acupuncturist and more)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Licensing & Membership Dues
- Paid Vacation time
- Paid Sick & Personal Days
- Generous Veterinary Discounts (significant discount on services for your own pets, and an extended family and friends discount)
- Uniform Allowance
If you are looking for a progressive environment where each individual is heard, and recognized for their unique contributions, we’d love to talk.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive, and diverse workplace.
Contact Information: Visit our website at www.whitesroadvet.com to learn more. Contact Leah at email@example.com today to arrange an introductory conversation.