Website Walker Road Animal Hospital
Walker Road Animal Hospital is seeking motivated Registered Veterinary Technicians who wish to utilize their skills to join our team of highly skilled professionals. We are a progressive 24 hour small animal routine/emergency practice in Windsor, Ontario.
We encourage new graduates to apply.
- 36-40 hours per week
- Must be available to work a rotating schedule consisting of days, afternoons and midnights (shift premium given for midnight rotation)
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays when scheduled
- Must have excellent communication skills and be proficient with technical procedures
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Must have a good work ethic and positive attitude
- Must be registered with the Ontario Association of Veterinary Technicians or in the process of completing the requirements to become registered with the Ontario Association of Veterinary Technicians
We offer a comprehensive training program, competitive wages, health and dental benefits, staff pet discounts, uniforms, CE and paid OAVT membership dues.
Natalie Bondy, RVT
Walker Road Animal Hospital
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com