Website Veterinary Emergency Clinic
The Veterinary Emergency Clinic located in the heart of Downtown Toronto has exciting opportunities for Registered Veterinary Technicians. Being located in the city core, the hospital is easily accessible by public transportation being a 5 minute walk from both the Bloor/Yonge and Rosedale subway stations.
We are looking for RVT’s to join us in a variety of areas. We have an excellent training and mentoring program and we welcome and encourage new grads to apply.
- Veterinary Technician Diploma and RVT’s status (or ability to obtain registration through the OAVT)
- Passion for animal care
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently and in a team based environment
- Ability to pro-actively manage multiple priorities
What can we offer you?
- $25-$39/hour – salary is based on experience
- $2 /hour shift premium for night and weekend shifts.
- Ongoing opportunities for development, including on site CE credit seminars
- Comprehensive benefits plan including; life insurance, medical, dental and vision coverage
- An array of incentive programs such as paid OAVT membership dues, scrub allowance, shift premiums, staff pet care and recognition programs to name a few
Please forward your resume to: email@example.com.
VEC is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org