VCA Canada MacKay Animal Hospital has an opportunity for a dedicated Registered Veterinary Technician (RVT) to join our amazing network of skilled veterinary professionals. While our network is large, we still offer that community and family feeling when you join one of our hospitals. At VCA you will have an opportunity to use your skills to your fullest potential! At VCA Canada our RVT’s are given the necessary tools and resources to be successful in pursuing multiple passions within our hospitals and we offer additional training for those that require more support!
Why We Need You
As a member of the VCA team, your mission will be to win the confidence of every pet parent—by delivering an outstanding client experience—so they will partner with us for the lifelong care of their companion animals.
You have worked hard for your credentialing and we want you to use the knowledge that you have invested your time and talent in. Additional qualifications and attributes for this role include;
- Registered Veterinary Technician or eligible to register
- Technical skills in the following: physical examinations, patient assessment, catheter placement, anesthesia monitoring, radiology, venipuncture, and pharmacy
- Surgical preparation, assisting and patient recovery
- Ability to keep detailed and accurate patient records
- Compassionate care for our hospitalized patient and their pet parents
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to problem-solve or the ability to ask clarifying questions to help you find solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- A patient and caring attitude for those busy days
- Passion to learn more within the role
VCA Canada Offers!
At our core are our people – people with different strengths and interests that enrich our diversity, innovation, and excellence. A team we think of as family. When you join our family, VCA Canada offers:
- Join our culture of Wellness, Caring, and Appreciation!
- Comprehensive compensation structures including wellness days, sick days, and vacation time
- Continuing education benefits
- Career development opportunities
- Generous personal pet care discounts
- Professional dues
- Come work with us and join our network of highly skilled and caring professionals!!
- And extra perks! Ask for more details!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org , reference job R-46754
or quick apply in the link below! Come join us!!
To apply for this job please visit vca.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.