VCA Canada Secord Hospital has an opportunity for an experienced and dedicated Registered Veterinary Technician (RVT) to join our established network of highly skilled professionals. You will have an opportunity to use your skills to the fullest potential! At VCA Canada our RVTs are given the necessary tools and resources to be successful in pursuing multiple passions within our hospitals.
Why We Need You
As a member of the VCA team, your mission will be to win the confidence of every pet parent—by delivering an outstanding client experience—so they will partner with us for the lifelong care of their companion animals.
You’ve worked hard for your credentialing and we want you to use the knowledge that you’ve invested your time and talent in. Additional qualifications and attributes for this role include;
- Registered Veterinary Technician or eligible to register
- Technical skills; venipuncture, catheter placement, radiology, anesthesia monitoring, physical examinations and patient assessment, dentistry, nutrition and pharmacy
- Surgical preparation, assisting and patient recovery
- Ability to keep detailed and accurate patient records
- Compassionate care for our hospitalized patient
- Ability to mange multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to problem solve
- Excellent communication skills
VCA Canada Offers!
At our core are our people – people with different strengths and interests that enrich our diversity, innovation and excellence. A team we think of as family. When you join our family, VCA Canada offers:
- Comprehensive compensation structures that include wellness days, sick days, and vacation time.
- Continuing education benefits
- Exceptional career development
- Generous personal pet care discounts
- NAVTA and professional dues
- A network of highly educated and skilled professionals!!
- And extra perks!
Email email@example.com, reference job R-42748
or quick apply in the link below. Come join us!!
To apply for this job please visit vca.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.