Website VCA Canada
Caring for life's companions
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with job id R- 31622 in the subject line.
VCA Canada Alta Vista Animal Hospital is currently recruiting for a Registered Veterinary Technician (RVT) to join our established network of highly skilled professionals. You will have an opportunity to use your skills to the fullest potential! Do you have a keen interest in pursuing one or more specialty services; ophthalmology, internal medicine, emergency medicine, surgery, oncology, neurology, dermatology and radiology. Our RVTs are given the necessary tools and resources to be successful in pursuing one or multiple passions within our hospitals. You will have opportunities to expand your learning through extensive exposure and involvement on various cases. Additional qualifications and attributes you must embrace to be successful in this role;
- Registered Veterinary Technician or eligible to register
- Perform clinical procedures; Venipuncture, Catheter placement, radiology, anesthesia monitoring and patient assessment
- Surgical preparation, surgical assistance and patient recovery
- Willing to enhance technical skills; anesthesia, CRI’s, epidurals and mechanical ventilators
- Ability to thrive in a steady and often fast paced environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills in working with your colleagues and pet parents
- Proven ability to keep accurate patient records
- Strong ability to problem-solve
VCA Canada Offers!
At our core are our people – people with different strengths and interests that enrich our diversity, innovation and excellence. A team we think of as family. When you join our family, VCA Canada offers:
- Comprehensive compensation structures that include wellness days, sick days and vacation time.
- Continuing education benefits
- Exceptional career development
- Generous personal pet care discounts
- NAVTA and professional dues
- A network of highly educated and skilled professionals!!
- And extra perks!
VCA Canada Cares
At VCA Canada we don’t see an animal, we see a family member. VCA Canada embraces a culture of giving back to the communities we serve and demonstrates this philosophy through our national philanthropic program, Paw it Forward. Please visit our website to learn more, www.careers.vcacanada.com.
VCA Canada is committed to providing an inclusive and diverse workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. If you require any assistance, please let us know.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com