VCA Canada Usher Animal Hospital, located in Toronto, ON., has an opportunity for an experienced and dedicated RVT to join our team full-time! You will have an opportunity to use your skills to their fullest potential! While our network is large, we still offer that local community feeling, mentorship, and additional training!
Why We Need You
As a member of the VCA team, your mission will be to win the confidence of every pet parent—by delivering an outstanding client experience—so they will partner with us for the lifelong care of their companion animals. You’ve worked hard for your credentialing and we want you to use the knowledge that you’ve invested your time and talent in. Additional qualifications and attributes for this role include;
- Have completed a Veterinary Technician program. Preparing to write your VTNE? We can help!
- New graduates with knowledge of physical examinations, patient assessment, catheter placement, anesthesia monitoring, radiology, venipuncture, and pharmacy – welcome to apply! We love growing new graduates!
- Surgical preparation, assisting and patient recovery
- Ability to keep detailed and accurate patient records
- Compassionate care for our hospitalized patient
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to problem-solve or the ability to ask clarifying questions to help you find solutions.
- A love for all companion animals!!
What VCA Canada Offers
Join our team and you will make a huge difference in the lives of pets and their families! With an extensive network of hospitals across Canada, each location offers a diverse experience, a local community feel, and a caring culture of Wellness and Appreciation you can thrive in!
- Career longevity; providing you with the opportunity to manage your own client appointments in collaboration with VCA Canada Veterinarians
- VCA Canada Student Loan RRSP Program – Ask us more!
- Extensive online anytime-anywhere access to journals and textbooks
- Ask us about our mobilization and hands-free radiology!
- RRSP Employer 5 % Match Program – saving for your future just got easier!
- Paid membership and dues; Annual uniform allowance
- Paid wellness days, sick days, and vacation time
- Employee assistance program
- Continuing education benefits; paid to learn!
- Referral Bonus Rewards!
- E-tools to assist with meditation, better sleep, exercise, and focus
- Virtual health care (telemedicine) offering quick access to quality care
- Access to amazing mini-courses
- Opportunities to give back to your community through VCA initiatives
- Generous personal pet care discounts
- And extra perks like shopping discounts and cool wellness apps!
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for further information (R-137494) or APPLY with the link below and Join Us Today!
To apply for this job please visit www.vcacareers.com.