Ottawa Veterinary Hospital is welcoming a full-time Registered Veterinary Technician, RVT to join our amazing network of skilled veterinary professionals. While our network is large, we still offer that local community feeling, mentorship, and additional training!
- Have completed a Veterinary Technician program. Eligible to register with the OAVT
- New graduates with knowledge of physical examinations, patient assessment, catheter placement, anesthesia monitoring, radiology, venipuncture, and pharmacy – welcome to apply! We love growing new graduates!
- Surgical preparation, assistance and patient recovery
- Ability to keep detailed and accurate patient records
- Compassionate care for our hospitalized patients and their pet parents
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to problem-solve or the ability to ask clarifying questions to help you find solutions
- Exceptional interpersonal skills in working with your colleagues and pet parents
- Passion to learn more within the role
- A love for all companion animals!!
Preparing to write your VTNE? We can help!
What VCA Canada Offers
Join our team and you will make a huge difference in the lives of pets and their families! With an extensive network of hospitals across Canada, each location offers a diverse experience, a local community feel, and a caring culture you can thrive in: We have the right fit for you!
- RRSP Employer Group Match Program! Saving for your future just got easier with VCA Canada
- Paid membership and dues
- Paid wellness days
- Paid sick days
- Paid vacation time
- Employee assistance program
- Continuing education benefits; paid to learn!
- Exceptional career development: there is room to grow here!
- Referral Bonus Rewards
- E-tools to assist with meditation, better sleep, exercise, and focus
- Virtual health care (telemedicine) offers quick access to quality care
- Opportunities to give back to your community through VCA initiatives
- Annual uniform allowance
- Generous personal pet care discounts
- And extra perks like shopping discounts and cool wellness apps!
About us: Highly respected animal hospital providing 24-hour urgent care in Ottawa and its surrounding communities. Robust client loads, with a fantastic and amazing team of over 70 passionate, dedicated veterinary professionals …outstanding in so many ways! We are excited to be relocating to a new, state-of-the-art facility by the end of 2022. Come join us! You will enjoy learning and growing with us.
Email: email@example.com for further information, or Apply directly with the link below! (R-93784)
To apply for this job please visit www.vcacareers.com.