Website Toronto Animal Health Partners Emergency and Specialty Hospital
Are you a skilled and dedicated Surgery Registered Veterinary Technician (RVT) with a passion for advancing animal health through surgical expertise? Look no further. Join Animal Health Partners, an esteemed institution committed to providing exceptional surgical care to our beloved animal companions. We invite proficient and motivated RVTs like yourself to be part of our exceptional surgical team:
Immerse yourself in the dynamic field of surgery, where your expertise will be pivotal in delivering top-notch surgical assistance and support. Collaborate with our veterinary surgeons to ensure the highest standards of patient care and safety.
- Accreditation as a Registered Veterinary Technician (RVT).
- Unwavering dedication to the well-being of animals.
- Strong communication aptitude and the ability to excel within a collaborative surgical team environment.
- Proficiency in surgery-specific technical responsibilities is preferable but not essential.
Why Choose Us:
- Competitive salary: $25+ per hour (depending on experience).
- Friendly and supportive work environment.
- Annual Performance Reviews and opportunities for professional development.
- Mentorship Opportunities
- Continuing education allowance + Access to exclusive webinars and CE events.
- RRSP package with matching.
- Health and dental benefits, fantastic EAP, access to Telus Health telemedicine, and other perks.
- Paid wellness/sick days.
- Annual uniform Allowance.
- Opportunity for career advancement and career planning.
- The privilege to contribute meaningfully to the lives of animals through surgical excellence.
How to Apply:
If you are an RVT ready to advance your career in the dynamic field of surgery and be part of an environment that pioneers groundbreaking veterinary surgical care, we encourage you to submit your résumé via the link below on our website.
Website: [Explore Careers at Animal Health Partners](https://www.animalhealthpartners.com/careers/)
Embark on a journey where exceptional surgical care merges with your professional aspirations. Your voyage as a valued member of the Animal Health Partners family commences today!
Toronto Animal Health Partners is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we put a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
From Vancouver Island to Newfoundland, we have opportunities across Canada to fuel your passion. The possibilities are endless for you to do the most meaningful work of your career. Let us help you find your perfect role.
There are jobs and then there’s us. This is your moment to do the kind of work you find meaningful. Grab the opportunity to challenge yourself, push boundaries and learn new skills. Surround yourself with peers who will inspire you, and be inspired by you, to shape the future of veterinary care.
You’ll be part of a team that supports professional development and you’ll be provided with opportunities to grow throughout your career.
Do not miss out on this unique opportunity to join a fun and dynamic team! VetStrategy is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com