Website the VSCAN
"Answers you need...care you deserve"
Are you a Registered Veterinary Technician (RVT) looking to further your skills or interest in Neurology, Anesthesia and Analgesia, and with a supportive team? Come join the Veterinary Specialty Clinic for Anesthesia and Neurology (the VSCAN) in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada specializing in anesthesia, advanced imaging and neurosurgery. We make a difference in the lives of our patients and their families, every day!
Anesthesia RVT – Your main focus of responsibility will be advanced Anesthesia and Analgesia with guidance from our Board-Certified Veterinary Anesthesiologist. Our Anesthesia team supports advanced Imaging and our Neurologist/Neurosurgeon during procedures. Come work with us if you want to learn/do nerve blocks, CRIs, epidurals, critical patient anesthesia, invasive blood pressure techniques, and more.
Why choose Specialty medicine?
- Opportunities to learn from board-certified specialists
- Support to pursue VTS (advanced designation)
- Ability to learn advanced techniques and hone your skillset
- New levels of patient care
Who are we looking for?
- A graduate of a recognized Veterinary Technology program
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Registered Veterinary Technician
- Registered Veterinary Technician designation (or ability to become registered)
- Someone keen to learn and pass on knowledge and expertise to others
- A team member who contributes to problem solving
- Someone that is passionate about providing compassionate care to clients, patients, and teammates
- Someone with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Competitive salary
- Paid breaks
- Flexible scheduling
- Uniform allowance
- Paid sick days
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Generous CE Allowance
- Support for VTS in Anesthesia or Neurology
- Paid credentialing fees (RVT)
If you are a motivated, enthusiastic individual committed to the highest standard of compassionate patient care and client service, who loves to learn and make a difference in our patients’ lives, contact us. We’ll send you a detailed job description and set up a time to connect.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com