Website Southside Animal Clinic
Here we grow again!
Southside Animal Clinic, located in London, Ontario is seeking a full time confident, positive and personable client service representative to complement our team. We are a dedicated team of people promoting preventative health care and surgical intervention to help pets live longer happy lives.
The ideal candidate will possess the following advanced skills:
· Communication skills providing exceptional customer service
· Affinity and compassion for pets, including ability to comfort clients during difficult situations involving their pets
· Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Punctuality and reliability
· Self-motivation, dedication to continual learning
· Proficiency and working knowledge of computers, specifically Avimark
· General math skills
· Physical capability to lift 50 plus pounds without assistance
· Great sense of humour, or at least an appreciation of
Duties include but are not limited to:
· Admitting patients for appointments.
· Handling payment transactions
· Answering phones, booking appointments and communicating with clients as a liaison for the clinic
· Cleaning, disinfecting and general upkeep of clinic including laundry, windows, dusting and sanitizing and mopping floors.
*** Experience in a clinical setting and working knowledge of Avimark would be considered an asset ****
Our expectations are that our entire team deliver friendly, courteous, knowledgeable and safe service to our clients and their pets.
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com