Website Racing Forensics Inc.
Collects blood and urine samples from race horses across Canada
Racing Forensics Inc – Currently looking for RVTs for:
- Hanover Raceway – Races on Saturday afternoons
- Clinton Raceway – Races run on Sunday afternoons
Racing Forensics provides sample collection services for the Canadian Pari-Mutuel Agency (CPMA) and TCO2 testing services for provincially operated TCO2 programs at racetracks across Canada.
Racing Forensics is hiring Registered Veterinary Technicians to perform duties at various racetracks across Canada. Work schedules are dependent on race calendars and include shifts in the evenings, weekends, and/or statutory holidays.
- Collect blood samples from horses
- Administer IV medication (at some locations)
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to ensure accuracy and quality of work
- Ensure chain-of-custody of samples
- Complete official documentation and records
- Graduate of a Veterinary Technician program at an accredited college
- Experience working with horses
- Proficient in phlebotomy, horse phlebotomy an asset
- Good record keeping skills and attention to detail
- Excellent ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A professional, confident, and highly positive demeanor
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org