Perth Veterinary Services
Perth Veterinary Services is a small animal clinic located in Stratford Ontario, we are looking to hire an RVT!
Our compassionate veterinary team aims to provide the best quality veterinary medical, preventative, surgical, and emergency care.
· Competitive hourly rates based on the industry guidelines
· OAVT dues paid by the clinic
· Subsidized Continuous Education and up to three paid days off to attend
· Annual Health Care Spending Account
· Annual Pet Care Spending Account
This position encompasses duties in all aspects of the clinic:
Surgery – preparing patients for surgery, scrubbing in to assist surgeries, monitoring patients during procedures and recovery, and following up with owners as to the condition of their pet.
Laboratory – ability to independently complete lab work, including urinalysis, fecals, and bloodwork.
Reception – scheduling appointments, answering client questions, acting as liaison between veterinarians and clients, filling orders, and performing administrative duties.
Appointments – welcoming clients, taking patient histories, prepare prescriptions, discharging patients and client check out.
· Registered Veterinary Technician with a hardworking and outgoing personality
· Strong communication skills are required to develop successful relationships with clients and clinic team members
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Ability to work well both independently and as a cooperative team member
· Passion for small animal medicine
· Previous clinical experience is an asset.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com