Website Orleans Veterinary Hospital
The Orleans Veterinary Hospital is looking for a dedicated, motivated and skilled individual to come join our team for a permanent full-time position. Days include Monday to Fridays and occasional Saturday mornings (8am-12pm). If you have a positive attitude, passion for veterinary medicine and exceptional client service skills, then YOU are our ideal candidate!
Our Registered Veterinary Technician team is responsible for assisting in the care of patients, under the supervision of a licensed veterinarian. These tasks include, but are not limited to, anaesthesia, nursing care, laboratory work, dentistry, and radiology.
As our ideal candidate you will have:
– VT Diploma from a recognized college
– RVT credential
– Minimum 1-year experience as an RVT; with the ability to perform basic RVT technical skills including venipuncture, cystocentesis, laboratory procedures, aesthetic monitoring, and radiology positioning.
– Fear Free professional designation (preferred but not required)
– Ability to problem-solve and multi-task in an often-fast paced environment
– Strong communication skills with both with clients and co-workers
– Passion for what you do every day- enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude!
Why Should You Apply?
Orleans Veterinary Hospital believes our staff are the key to our success and
we focus on providing a safe and fun environment to further develop your career.
– We offer a friendly and supportive work environment
– We provide an annual continuing education allowance
– We provide coverage for OAVT annual dues
– We offer a comprehensive health benefit plan
– We offer competitive compensation
– We offer generous pet supply discounts
If you’re interested in joining our team, please send your resume accompanied by a cover letter explaining how you meet these qualifications to Jennifer Werhar, Lead RVT/Supervisor at Orleans Veterinary Hospital. Please no phone calls. We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org