Website Lockerby Animal Hospital
Lockerby Animal Hospital is looking for a Registered Veterinary Technician to join their experienced team of 3 DVM’s in beautiful Sudbury, Ontario. We have a spacious facility and 5 seasoned RVT’s which we utilize with our Team Medicine approach to patient care and client education. We are a super collaborative and positive team. To enhance our dedication to gold standard medicine, we offer in-house ultrasound and endoscopy.
About the role
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- VT Diploma
- Passion for what you do every day! Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Solid communication skills
- Able to give lots of cuddles
- Values, Respect and Integrity
- Ability to stay the course under pressure
- New grads welcomed!
Lockerby Animal Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. A career with VetStrategy is anything but ordinary. Our work is something we’re truly excited about. Every day, we make an impact in the lives of others with veterinary care backed by a team of professionals who love what they do.
From Vancouver Island to Newfoundland, we have opportunities across Canada to fuel your passion. The possibilities are endless for you to do the most meaningful work of your career. Let us help you find your perfect role.
There are jobs and then there’s us. This is your moment to do the kind of work you find meaningful. Grab the opportunity to challenge yourself, push boundaries and learn new skills. Surround yourself with peers who will inspire you, and be inspired by you, to shape the future of veterinary care.
You’ll be part of a team that supports professional development and you’ll be provided with opportunities to grow throughout your career.
WHAT WE OFFER
- RVT annual dues paid
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Continuing education allowance
- Comprehensive benefit plan including medical/dental coverage
- Competitive compensation
- Access to Animal Care Technology online training
- Access to medical webinar events throughout the year by leading specialists
- Opportunity to advance in your career and career planning
- Commitment to the community and to helping pets in need
- Competitive medical and pet supply discounts
- Canada wide internal transfer opportunities
- Lunch and learn sessions
- Two uniforms per year
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org