Website Holland Landing Animal Hospital
You were made to save animals. We take care of the rest.
Holland Landing Animal Hospital has been in the community for 30 plus years caring for our 4-legged family members. We are a small-town clinic with 2 doctors and 7 staff. We have been caring for many generations of family pets. We are looking for an RVT to cover a maternity leave that is caring and loves to have a good time during work. Experience with Avimark would be wonderful!
About the role
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- VT Diploma
- Passion for what you do every day! Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Solid communication skills
Holland Landing Animal Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. A career with VetStrategy is anything but ordinary. Our work is something we’re truly excited about. Every day, we make an impact in the lives of others with veterinary care backed by a team of professionals who love what they do.
From Vancouver Island to Newfoundland, we have opportunities across Canada to fuel your passion. The possibilities are endless for you to do the most meaningful work of your career. Let us help you find your perfect role.
There are jobs and then there’s us. This is your moment to do the kind of work you find meaningful. Grab the opportunity to challenge yourself, push boundaries and learn new skills. Surround yourself with peers who will inspire you, and be inspired by you, to shape the future of veterinary care.
You’ll be part of a team that supports professional development and you’ll be provided with opportunities to grow throughout your career.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Continuing education allowance
- Comprehensive benefit plan including medical/dental coverage
- Competitive compensation
- Access to Animal Care Technology online training
- Access to medical webinar events throughout the year by leading specialists
- Opportunity to advance in your career and career planning
- Commitment to the community and to helping pets in need
- Competitive medical and pet supply discounts
- Canada wide internal transfer opportunities
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please forward your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com