Website Hillcrest Animal Hospital
We are seeking a skilled and compassionate Registered Veterinary Technician to join our team at Hillcrest Animal Hospital!!
Hillcrest Animal Hospital is a 4 veterinarian and 12 staff member practice housed within a 6,000 square foot facility dedicated to the care of pets in the Quinte area.
All aspects of small animal medical and surgical practice are performed within the facility. As an RVT, you will work closely with our veterinarians to provide the highest quality care for our patients.
Your duties will include but not limited to assisting in surgeries, performing dental cleanings, administering medications, collecting samples, and communicating with clients.
If you are committed to providing exceptional care to animals and their owners, we would love to hear from you! Apply now to join our team at Hillcrest Animal Hospital!
About the Role
Our candidate must have:
- Veterinary Technician Diploma
- New grads are welcome to apply
- Passed the VTNE or will soon be passing the VTNE
- Good standing with their provincial regulatory association
We are seeking candidates who possess the following qualities:
- Excellent communication skills
- Well-developed problem-solving skills
- A strong work ethic within a team and independently
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation (Starting $22 – $25/h, depending on experience)
- Great working hours (4 Day Work Week!)
- Annual Performance Reviews
- Various Team Building Activities
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Annual uniform allowance
- Continuing education allowance + Access to exclusive webinars and CE events
- Health and dental plus a fantastic EAP, access to Telus Health telemedicine & loads of other benefit perks
- RRSP package with matching contribution
- Commitment to the community and to helping pets in need through the Oscar Fund activities
- AMAZING medical and pet supply discounts
- And much more!!
Hillcrest Animal Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. A career with VetStrategy is anything but ordinary! Our work is something we’re truly excited about. Every day, we make an impact on the lives of others with veterinary care backed by a team of professionals who love what they do.
From Vancouver Island to Newfoundland, we have opportunities across Canada to fuel your passion. The possibilities are endless for you to do the most meaningful work of your career. Let us help you find your perfect role.
There are jobs and then there’s us. This is your moment to do the kind of work you find meaningful. Grab the opportunity to challenge yourself, push boundaries and learn new skills. Surround yourself with peers who will inspire you, and be inspired by you, to shape the future of veterinary care.
You’ll be part of a team that supports professional development and you’ll be provided with opportunities to grow throughout your career.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org