You were made to save animals. We take care of the rest.
Front Street Animal Hospital is a bustling clinic located in Downtown Toronto! We pride ourselves on delivering excellent medical care and customer service to our loyal clientele. We understand to work to our full potential we also need to have a supportive, dedicated team. Check out our video! click here
We are a three Veterinarian practice with 9 support staff members looking for an enthusiastic Registered Veterinary Technician to join our team! Our ideal candidate would be driven and show initiative in all aspects of their job, understand that our clients are just as important to us as our patients, is a compassionate and empathetic individual and is as eager to exchange ideas with our growing team! NEW GRADS WELCOME! SIGNING BONUS OFFERED!
RVTs are an integral part of the daily life in our clinic and will complete tasks such as but not limited to:
- Surgical preparation, assisting and recovering.
- Venipuncture and catheter placement
- In patient care
- Assist the doctors with physical examinations
- Triage patients and answer client concerns
- Laboratory work which can be done on site with our Idexx Veterinary Lab Station
A career with VetStrategy is anything but ordinary. Our work is something we’re truly excited about. Every day, we make an impact in the lives of others with veterinary care backed by a team of professionals who love what they do.
From Vancouver Island to Newfoundland, we have opportunities across Canada to fuel your passion. The possibilities are endless for you to do the most meaningful work of your career. Let us help you find your perfect role.
There are jobs and then there’s us. This is your moment to do the kind of work you find meaningful. Grab the opportunity to challenge yourself, push boundaries and learn new skills. Surround yourself with peers who will inspire you, and be inspired by you, to shape the future of veterinary care.
You’ll be part of a team that supports professional development and you’ll be provided with opportunities to grow throughout your career.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Continuing education allowance
- Comprehensive benefit plan including medical/dental coverage
- COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION & SIGNING BONUS OFFERED!
- Access to Animal Care Technology online training
- Access to medical webinar events throughout the year by leading specialists
- Opportunity to advance in your career and career planning
- Commitment to the community and to helping pets in need
- Competitive medical and pet supply discounts
- Canada wide internal transfer opportunities
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com