Website Clearwater Animal Hospital / LaSalle Animal Hospital
Caring people caring for pets
Our dynamic team is looking for a Registered Veterinary Technician to join us! With 2 AAHA accredited facilities, our clinics have great emphasis on providing a high level of patient care and customer service in a team environment. Veterinary hospital experience preferred; but we are willing to train the right person. Necessary tasks and skills include:
- Communicating clearly and effectively face-to-face, by phone and electronically
- Knowledge of computers, basic office software, and veterinary software
- Ability to multitask and to work efficiently despite interruptions
- Strong work ethic, good attendance and punctuality
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Knowledge and experience with anesthesia, lab work, digital radiology, dentistry, client education, nutrition and patient nursing.
We are looking for a friendly, outgoing, positive person who will make our team stronger. Benefits include health insurance, uniform allowance, annual continuing education allowance, discounted veterinary services and wonderful clients and team members to work with. New grads always welcome!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com