Blair Animal Hospital is welcoming a Registered Veterinary Technician (RVT) to join our team of skilled veterinary professionals. While our network is large, we still offer that local community feeling, mentorship, and additional training!
- Have completed a Veterinary Technician program.
- New graduates with knowledge of physical examinations, patient assessment, catheter placement, anesthesia monitoring, radiology, venipuncture, and pharmacy – welcome to apply! We love growing new graduates!
- Surgical preparation, assisting and patient recovery.
- Ability to keep detailed and accurate patient records.
- Compassionate care for our hospitalized patients and their pet parents
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to problem-solve or the ability to ask clarifying questions to help you find solutions.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills in working with your colleagues and pet parents.
- Passion to learn more within the role.
- A love for all companion animals!!
Preparing to write your VTNE? We can help!
What VCA Canada Offers
Join our team and you will make a huge difference in the lives of pets and their families! With an extensive network of hospitals across Canada, each location offers a diverse experience, a local community feel, and a caring culture you can thrive in: We have the right fit for you!
- RRSP Employer Group Match Program! Saving for your future just got easier with VCA Canada
- VCA Canada Student Loan RRSP Program – Ask us more!
- Extensive online anytime-anywhere access to journals and textbooks
- A caring culture of Wellness and Appreciation!
- Ask us about our mobilization and hands-free radiology!
- Paid membership and dues
- Paid wellness days, sick days, and vacation time
- Employee assistance program
- Continuing education benefits; paid to learn!
- Exceptional career development: there is room to grow here!
- Referral Bonus Rewards!
- E-tools to assist with meditation, better sleep, exercise, and focus
- Virtual health care (telemedicine) offering quick access to quality care
- Access to amazing mini-courses
- Opportunities to give back to your community through VCA initiatives
- Annual uniform allowance
- Generous personal pet care discounts
- And extra perks like shopping discounts and cool wellness apps!
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or click Apply Now!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com