Website Beechwood Animal Hospital
You were made to save animals. We take care of the rest.
The Beechwood family of veterinary clinics is looking for a passionate full time RVT to join our growing practices. We are looking for an organized, energetic candidate who loves to learn and work as a team! Our team includes 7 veterinarians, 5 RVTs, 5 VAs and 5 Client Care team members. Our clinics offer great mentorship, and we welcome new grads! Bilingualism an asset.
An Average Day
- Providing professional care and advice to our busy network of clients
- Administering and dispensing medications and treatments as prescribed by our veterinarians.
- Supporting anesthetic delivery and monitoring during surgical procedures.
- Maintain accurate records using Avimark software.
- Performing cytology, urinalysis, radiology and blood draws on dogs, cats, and pocket pets.
Beechwood Animal Hospital & Beechwood Veterinary Services are part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. A career with VetStrategy is anything but ordinary. Our work is something we’re truly excited about. Every day, we make an impact in the lives of others with veterinary care backed by a team of professionals who love what they do.
From Vancouver Island to Newfoundland, we have opportunities across Canada to fuel your passion. The possibilities are endless for you to do the most meaningful work of your career. Let us help you find your perfect role.
There are jobs and then there’s us. This is your moment to do the kind of work you find meaningful. Grab the opportunity to challenge yourself, push boundaries and learn new skills. Surround yourself with peers who will inspire you, and be inspired by you, to shape the future of veterinary care.
You’ll be part of a team that supports professional development and you’ll be provided with opportunities to grow throughout your career.
WHAT WE OFFER
- SIGNING BONUS OF $1,000!!!
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Continuing education allowance
- Comprehensive benefit plan including medical/dental coverage
- Competitive compensation
- Access to Animal Care Technology online training
- Access to medical webinar events throughout the year by leading specialists
- Opportunity to advance in your career and career planning
- Commitment to the community and to helping pets in need
- Competitive medical and pet supply discounts
- Canada wide internal transfer opportunities
- New grads welcome
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com