You were made to save animals. We take care of the rest.
Are you an experienced and compassionate Registered Veterinary Technician (RVT) seeking a fulfilling career in a welcoming and collaborative environment? Your journey to professional growth and personal satisfaction begins at Ambassador Animal Hospital in beautiful Windsor, Ontario.
At Ambassador Animal Hospital, we don’t just offer a job; we provide a platform for continuous learning, teamwork, and fostering a close-knit and friendly atmosphere.
What We Offer:
- Investing in Your Education: We support your professional development with a CE allowance and a dedicated Learning Hub, ensuring you have the resources and opportunities to expand your knowledge and skills.
- Building Strong Bonds: Regular team-building activities bring us closer. We’re a small, tightly-knit team that works harmoniously both inside and outside of the clinic.
- Maximizing Your Expertise: We value your skills and make sure you can utilize your technical knowledge to the fullest. You’ll also have the chance to interact with our cherished clients daily.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive compensation (Starting $19-$23/h, depending on experience)
- Rotating weekends
- Annual Performance Reviews and ability to develop in your profession
- Various Team Building Activities
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Continuing education allowance + Access to exclusive webinars and CE events
- Health and dental plus a fantastic EAP, access to Telus Health telemedicine & loads of other benefit perks
- RRSP package with matching
- Commitment to the community and to helping pets in need through the Oscar Fund activities
- INDUSTRY LEADING medical and pet supply discounts
- And much more!!
Why Choose Ambassador Animal Hospital:
At Ambassador Animal Hospital, we are more than just a team; we’re a family. We cherish the uniqueness of our workplace and the relationships we’ve built. Our commitment to creating a warm and supportive environment allows you to flourish both personally and professionally.
If you’re searching for a rewarding career that provides growth, learning, and a positive impact, Ambassador Animal Hospital is the ideal place for you. Join our exceptional team and become a part of a welcoming community that Windsor, ON, proudly offers.
Embrace lifelong learning, teamwork, and a vibrant community. Join the Ambassador Animal Hospital family today.
About the Role
Our candidate must have:
- Veterinary Technician Diploma
- New grads are welcome to apply
- Passed the VTNE or will soon be passing the VTNE
- Good standing with their provincial regulatory association
We are seeking candidates who possess the following qualities:
- Excellent technical skills
- Time management skills
- Excellent customer service
- Works well in a team
Ambassador Animal Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. A career with VetStrategy is anything but ordinary! Our work is something we’re truly excited about. Every day, we make an impact on the lives of others with veterinary care backed by a team of professionals who love what they do.
From Vancouver Island to Newfoundland, we have opportunities across Canada to fuel your passion. The possibilities are endless for you to do the most meaningful work of your career. Let us help you find your perfect role.
There are jobs and then there’s us. This is your moment to do the kind of work you find meaningful. Grab the opportunity to challenge yourself, push boundaries and learn new skills. Surround yourself with peers who will inspire you, and be inspired by you, to shape the future of veterinary care.
You’ll be part of a team that supports professional development and you’ll be provided with opportunities to grow throughout your career.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com