Website Abbey Animal Hospital
You were made to save animals. We take care of the rest.
We have a great new opportunity for an RVT to join our growing team at Abbey Animal Hospital! We are a busy 5 veterinarian, fully computerized, small animal hospital in Oakville, looking for a dedicated Registered Veterinary Technician. We offer competitive wages, CE, staff discounts and uniforms; some Saturdays & evenings involved. A motivated and positive individual as well as a team player personality is a must. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing team, and a hospital that utilizes RVTs to their full potential.
What you’ll need to excel
– VT Diploma (new graduates are welcome)
– Passion for what you do every day
– Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
– A desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
– Strong communication skills, both when dealing with clients and team members
Abbey Animal Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we put a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
What we offer
– Friendly and supportive work environment
– Continuing education allowance
– Comprehensive benefit plan
– Competitive compensation
– Access to Animal Care Technology online training
– Access to medical webinar events throughout the year by leading specialists
– 0pportunity to advance in your career
– Commitment to the community and to helping pets in need through the Oscar Fund activities
-Competitive medical and pet supply discounts
How we keep our team and clients safe
We take everyone’s safety very seriously. We have implemented added safety measures so that our hospital can continue to provide essential services to animals in our region. We have implemented more intensive sanitation practices, a “closed waiting room” policy, telemedicine platforms, online ordering, and other guidelines for physical distancing.
How to apply
Please send your resume to Jill at email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org