1. AAHA/CDMV Course – Designed in collaboration with the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA), this in-person program covers simple, easily-applicable and industry-specific marketing concepts. Topics include:
- Educating customers to improve compliance
- Understanding customers to better meet their needs and expectations
- Making a veterinary practice stand out in a competitive market
Each of the above topics is covered in a 90-minute seminar. All three seminars must be completed in order to earn credits. Credits earned: 4.5. Please contact your CDMV representative to arrange for the sessions.
2. Communicating Well – The key to a team’s success is its ability to communicate, so CDMV provides a training program made up of three workshops that will help you understand the different personality types of your team members and integrate a variety of tools and good communication habits into your work environment. Key concepts: understanding emotional intelligence, personality assessment, effective communication. Call your CDMV representative to get these sessions. Worth 1 CE Credit.
3. Inventory Management – This 2-hour lunch and learn workshop will show you ways to efficiently manage your inventory and avoid costly mistakes. To lean more about the Inventory Management presentation or to book a session with a Strategic Advisor call 1-800-668-2368. Worth 2 CE Credits.