OAVT 2021 Director Election
The OAVT 2021 Board of Directors Election will take place February 1, 2021 through February 15 at 5pm. There will be four (4) director seats up for election.
Happening now - nominations
The first step in the OAVT Director Election process is to open the call for nominees. Any OAVT member in good standing can nominate an RVT or Retired RVT (RVTr) for a Director position. This means that RVTs can also nominate themselves.
The online nomination form is open from October 1, 2020 through December 31, 2020 at 5pm. The nomination form can be found in OAVT member accounts under "Forms", or can be accessed by CLICKING THIS LINK.
Director seats up for election in 2021
- Cally Merritt, RVT
- Phil Nichols, RVT (Current OAVT President)
- Lisa Skentelbery, RVT
- Andrea Steele, RVT
- Nominations open - October 1, 2020 through December 31, 2020 at 5pm
- Interested candidates must submit their nomination packages to the OAVT by 5pm on January 15, 2021
- Nominees are announced to the OAVT membership by January 22, 2021
- Online election runs February 1, 2021 through February 15 at 5pm
Learn more about the OAVT Board